Apple HomePod | 1 Year Later

The Apple HomePod is one of the most impressive speakers for its size. But can it compete its smarts against its competitors like Google Home and Amazon Alexa?

Where do I get my music? Musicbed:

*I am a Musicbed Ambassador. The link is for a free trial. If you decided you love it and begin a subscription, I will then receive a small commission for you using my link. Thanks for helping me deliver more great content!

MY GEAR

-Blackmagic Pocket 4K:
-Rokinon 35mm Cine Prime:
-Rode NTG4+ Shotgun Mic:
-Zoom H4n:
-Manfrotto MVH502A,546GB-1 Tripod:
-Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod:
-Selens N1 Slider + Extension Kit:
-Tenba Video Back (airplane safe):
-Apple Mac Pro:

SOCIAL MEDIA

Twitter – Instagram – Snapchat – Facebook – Periscope: @initialfocus

michael@initialfocusmedia.com

*Some links in this description are affiliate links and therefore when clicked, if you buy the service or product I may make a small commission off of that sale. My opinions on products and services remain unbiased.

source: https://samurai-weapons.net

Xem thêm các bài viết về Công Nghệ: https://samurai-weapons.net/category/cong-nghe/

21 thoughts on “Apple HomePod | 1 Year Later

1. Camp Cookery

Can you use the speaker, just as a speaker and not have Siri listening all the time? I'm really not keen on privacy violations but would like an integrated speaker like that.

2. Mike O'Driscoll

I think I’ll buy one for my studio apartment. Although knowing my my luck Apple will come out with a HomePod 2 or something

3. Rosangela Sena

I don’t remember exactly when I bought mine, but I love it so much that I bought another one for my living room

4. brighton dude

I just bought one recently because of the fabulous sound quality for such a small device. I am waiting now to see if Apple develops the HomePod in some way before I buy more. I would really like four or five for my whole house, but I'll wait to see if HomePod 2 comes out or if there is obvious signs of commitment to the HomePod before I would buy more.

Just because I like things doesn't mean they'll be a success. I really liked the "trash can" Mac Pro (although I never bought one) and that went on to be a famous failure 🙂

5. Vaughn Eknoyan

Great video! I love the editing, music, and lighting. One thing: try making the shots of your face clearer. Maybe change the angle to the front and make the shots a bit brighter. But overall, this was incredible!

6. Clean Toronto

Nice seeing an Essential PH-1 for the Android portion of the video. That phone still rocks. Running Android Q Beta 4 on my daily driver with zero issues.

7. Adrian Hopkins

Love the idea and look and design. Outside of my budget and would prefer hardwiring ability. I hard wire everything. Thanks for the video.

8. Bizkit Byte

It seem to me that ever since Steve Jobs died the designers at Apple have been doing half ass job. The HomePod should have a lot more features.

9. littlerascle59

Because of its extreme limitations compared to the competition, I just can’t see myself paying over $180 for this. The sound quality on the HomePod is superb though.