Giving NOK AIR Another Chance – IT WAS GREAT! | Bangkok Don Mueang – Chiang Mai

A review of Nok Air’s (Newer) Economy Class onboard their Boeing 737-800, from Don Mueang International Airport to Chiang Mai International Airport.

My flight with Nok Air in August last year wasn’t too great, so I decided to give them another try and see what they’re like (Hint: I liked it!). The flight was originally scheduled to depart at 2:20, but was delayed til 3:51. However, I was informed via Email beforehand. Thanks, Nok Air!

Keep watching to see what it’s like to fly on Nok Air’s 737-800 in Economy Class!

Airline: Nok Air (DD)
Flight: DD8316
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800 (HS-DBT)
Cabin Class: Economy Class
Seat: 39A
Flight Duration: 0:59 hrs
Origin: Don Mueang International Airport
Destination: Chiang Mai International Airport

– Instagram:
– Facebook:
– SEAAviators:

Music:
Longing by Joakim Karud
Music promoted by Audio Library

source: https://samurai-weapons.net

Xem thêm các bài viết về Du Lịch: https://samurai-weapons.net/category/du-lich/

17 thoughts on “Giving NOK AIR Another Chance – IT WAS GREAT! | Bangkok Don Mueang – Chiang Mai

1. Adisorn Chakkraphong

ภาษาเหนือก็มา // ชอบคำว่าสวัสดีครับ เสียงดูหล่อมาก จากกดซับ เลยต้องกดกระดิ่งริงๆ เพิ่มเลยครับ

2. JustAnAverageTraveler

Stunning video my friend! The commentary really added a lot to it 🙂 Loved the views you got along the way! The food didn't look so bad, and at least you got free water–many American LCCs don't even do that! Liked and subscribed 🙂

3. Kritsada Chintanachot

เหมือนกะเพรานกแอร์จะให้น้อยไปนิด แต่ดูแล้วน่าทานดี นั่งนกแอร์รอบหน้าลองสั่งดูดีกว่า

ขอบคุณสำหรับรีวิวดีๆ ครับ

4. Man Southern USM

ชอบของนกแอร์ก็ตรงขวดน้ำนี่ละครับ แต่ละขวดน่ารัก เดินทางปลอดภัยนะครับ 😁

5. Giulia M.

Nice video as always! I like Nok air for their funny looking outside of plane, i think inside it is not bad too and have that meal for only one hour flight it's for sure a plus. Thank you for sharing!

6. SOPLANE

Brilliant video! "Parkbench" made me LOL. I still have to fly a Nokair 737. Good to the see the interior of one of those birds…and the food looked pretty nice as well! As good as Air Asia though?

7. Pete Brandy

Nice and very well done Trip report! I think Nok's 737 looks very nice. When I compare with European low-cost carriers, Nok is not so bad 🙂 I hope I will try them once 🙂

8. ThisChanel WantToWatchYourVideo

พี่ครับอยากได้ ดอนเมือง-เมืองเลย (พี่หิวก็มาร้านแม่ผมก็ได้นะครับ)

9. Vinavia

Such a gorgeous report. Totally agree with you, this flight was much MUCH better than your last flight with DD. The another chance you gave to them, DD took it perfectly 😄
    Also, this report make me really miss DD (even though I didn't fly on their B737), miss Bangkok, and miss DMK. Wish for a chance to back to Bangkok 😊