▶ Check out my gear on Kit:
Apple Podcasts Connect: How To Manage Show Launch Date by Hiding Shows Submitted for Review.
This tutorial will show you how to Hide Shows (Podcasts) submitted for review in Apple Podcasts Connect so you can manage/control the launch date of your podcast.
Why Hide A Show Submitted for Review?
This gives you full control over the launch date of your podcast.
You can Unhide the Show on the date you are ready to launch.
Apple Podcasts Connect URL:
How To Hide Show in Apple Podcasts Connect:
1. Submit RSS Feed to Apple Podcasts Connect for Review
2. Receive an email confirmation from Apple confirming show is under review
3. Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect
4. Click on the thumbnail of the show ‘Submitted for Review’ (look for yellow dot)
5. Under ‘Additional Information’ click on ‘Hide Podcast’
6. Read pop-up and then press ‘Hide’
7. The Show is now hidden
How To Unhide:
1. Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect
2. Click on the thumbnail of show ‘Hidden’ (look for red dot)
3. Under ‘Additional Information’ click on ‘UnHide Podcast’
4. The Show is now Active and will appear in Apple Podcasts within 24 hours
➜Amazon Influencer Store:
➜See All My Gear:
➜ Get Adobe Creative Cloud:
➜ VISIT MY WEBSITE:
➜ SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST
➜ SOCIAL MEDIA:
Amazon Associates Disclosure:
Mike Murphy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Xem thêm các bài viết về Công Nghệ: https://samurai-weapons.net/category/cong-nghe/