Teachtoeach video on “how count specific character number space in excel hindi. This trick explain count occurrences of character in excel with syntax and examples.
With the help of this video you can use:
1) Count specific character in excel hindi
2) Count specific number in excel hindi
3) Count space in excel hindi
In first Step, we use Len function:-
Len Function Syntax
LEN( text ) = The string to return the length for.
In Second Step, we use Substitute function:-
Syntax of Substitute Function:-
SUBSTITUTE( text, old_text, new_text, [nth_appearance] )
Parameters or Arguments
The original string to use to perform the substitution.
The existing characters to replace.
The new characters to replace old_text with.
Optional. It is the nth appearance of old_text that you wish to replace. If this parameter is omitted, then every occurrence of old_text will be replaced with new_text.
Then we substract both the formula to get the actual lenth of character.
It is a very difficult task to anyone. If you are really interested to learn this trick then this video never lets you down.
On youtube, only just few videos are available on this count occurrences space in excel hindi
Thanks for watching. It is humble request to you please subscribe my Channel www.youtube.com/teachtoeach
Some popular videos-:
1) Offset Match Formula in Excel Hindi –
2) Highlight Entire Row and Column in Excel Hindi –
3) Double Vlookup in Excel Hindi –
4) Index and Match formula in excel hindi –
5) Split first middle and last name by using formula in excel hindi –
6) Use of hlookup with match formula in excel in hindi –
7) Create Dependent Drop Down List in Excel Hindi –
8) How to make a picture lookup in excel –
9) How to make speedometer in excel hindi –
10) Excel datedif formula in hindi –
11) Excel countifs formula in hindi –
12) How to use sumproduct formula in excel –
13) Relative Absolute and Mixed Cell Referencing in Excel –
14) Excel Logical Functions IF AND OR NESTED IF in Hindi –
15) Reverse Lookup Formula Vlookup with Choose Function in Excel –
16) 2D-Two Dimensional Lookup Formula Vlookup with Match in Excel –
17) How to consolidate multiple worksheets into Pivot Table –
18) How to use Vlookup formula in Excel 2013 Hindi By TeachToEach –